Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yesterday, session with Denny went really well..Left me with thoughts to ponder on...We did EMDR, which was very helpful and relaxing. She was in a rush and left and locked up same time I left, she left on foot, made me wonder if she was meeting with Patti Russell. Just was odd, then BBQ at my house with Caldie's. I was so tired from not a good nights rest before, that I am sure I wasn't the best company, food was great Ribs, Mac n Cheese, beans...Brian did an awesome job cooking dinner. Colby was sick last night, threw up Brian got up and took care of it, I was sooooo tired I must of really been asleep finally. Today much better, stress and aniexty low, although kids got bored and started to complain. It didn't get too me like yesterday, see what a good nights rests does for the brain and body.tomorrow Ofelia is making dinner and bringing it over, yum, yum...She is so sweet and real...Boys are watching TV, Alexis and my mother are at Coscto, should be home soon..Well can't wait for my Man to get home, I know it's difficult kids want his time, I want his time...it's hard to juggle that. All right Peace Love and Happiness,
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment